Imported from Belgium, this bar was built by Pabst Blue Ribbon in 1898. John P. Brady was the original owner; his initials are still etched in the front door glass. The Mahogany mirrored bar spans fifty feet, with hand carved figurines at each end. It is also accented with the original brass fixtures. Detailed carved lion heads are throughout the building. Along the wall are small buzzers topped with tiny eagles that were used to summon a waiter to the customers.